This special report I created for you is PDF of +40 pages in which you can find 9 modules to improve your piano playing.
These nine modules are full of tips, exercises and suggestions for complete beginners and intermediate piano players.
I included pictures in the section about the body, plus some notated examples for the other sections. In this way you will understand all the exercises correctly.
It’s possible to download your PDF from whatever device supports an internet connection and PDF compatibility. It’s possible to visualize it through a laptop, computer, phone or tablet. You can download it immediately after the payment (using IDeal or PayPal).
These are the 9 modules in the booklet:
- Module 1: Choosing the right repertoire
- Module 2: Spend your study time wisely by playing at the right tempo
- Module 3: How to focus on details within the piece
- Module 4: How to play the piano freely
- Module 5: How to simplify difficult passages
- Module 6: Rhythmical variation – an exercise to improve a passage in no time
- Module 7: Increase your repertoire while dealing with a technical problem
- Module 8: Get better by recording yourself
- Module 9: How to find the right feedback